Azure Wings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Azure Wings

The home of Zorg Empire's proudest alliance: AZURE WINGS!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HellsAngels alliances

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tankthem

HellsAngels alliances Empty
PostSubject: HellsAngels alliances   HellsAngels alliances Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 7:10 pm

hey Makks it is tanktheman180 i will like to ask you for a NAP

My alliance HellsAngels would like to sign a Non-Aggression Pact, with hopes that we can grow together and see a better future for our alliances.
Back to top Go down
Gale
Admin
Gale

PostSubject: Re: HellsAngels alliances   HellsAngels alliances Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 4:21 am

While I'm checking up on the Azures, I'd figured I'd talk to you tank ^^.

I discussed the NAP issue with Defiant, he's still thinking about it, but I'll get back to you immediately when I know the answer.

Another thing - you might want to take control of that rabid member of yours that I call my brother. He just had Curtis lanx my fleet and crash me. This, sadly, is not a big deal to me - so Kabal gained nothing - not even the DF ^^. However, Curtis knows that Kabal is an even juicier target than I am. He's been replying to Curtis on all of his main planets, so Curtis now has his coordinates and is more than likely going to be coming after Kabal. If he sees any other H-F members around....odds are he'll lanx them too.

This, however, is also affecting Defiant's decision on whether or not to accept the NAP request you offered...because of Kabal's actions.
Back to top Go down
https://azrwngs.rpg-board.net
Moscow

Moscow

PostSubject: Re: HellsAngels alliances   HellsAngels alliances Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 1:35 pm

Hum!
interesting
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HellsAngels alliances   HellsAngels alliances Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HellsAngels alliances
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Azure Wings :: Listing of Allies :: NAP Requests-
Jump to: