Azure Wings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Azure Wings

The home of Zorg Empire's proudest alliance: AZURE WINGS!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In Regards to Divkeays

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Robertlee

Robertlee

In Regards to Divkeays Empty
PostSubject: In Regards to Divkeays   In Regards to Divkeays Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 8:55 pm

Azure Wings,

I sent a PM to Gale in-game, after Pubby (our leader) discovered he had been raided by divkeays.

As I said to Gale, I don't care that he left. Neither does Pubby, nor do our other comrades. I read on your forum he was asking for help and you believe he was being forced to do things which he didn't want to. This is categorically false. Our alliance doesn't work like that. We're pretty easy going, we just ask that members don't get us involved in wars that are above our ability to fight.

Divkeays joined our alliance after I invited him. I liked his spirit and thought he would be a good member. The best that could be said of his membership is that he did no harm. We hadn't asked anything of him and he was never denied anything which he asked for. There was one instance in which he asked for help from us, he told me he was being raided so I sent a message to an ally of the attacker to set things straight.

Let's be clear: our goal is to clarify that there was no provocation for his attacking our leader. As such, Pubby is seeking retribution. We don't want a war with your alliance, we simply want justice for a crime.

Based on your policies regarding respect for other alliances, the general tone supporting fair play throughout this forum, and even the reasoning for harboring divkeays gives me cause to believe that this will be settled with minimal discomfort for everyone involved.

Regards,
Robertlee
Foreign Affairs Minister - MOB
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Regards to Divkeays   In Regards to Divkeays Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 1:13 am

Hi Robert,

Your right we do strive to uphold fair and honourable play, I'm not going to try and start a "he said / they said" kind of debate - eventually it gets nowhere.

I'll ingame msg Pubby for details - I'll square up the account.

Regards

Gavo
Back to top Go down
Robertlee

Robertlee

PostSubject: Re: In Regards to Divkeays   In Regards to Divkeays Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 2:33 pm

Pubby told divkeays a short while ago that any further attacks would constitute an act of war. As of 25 minutes prior to this post, a state of war has existed between divkeays and MOB. divkeays launched an attack against Pubistan against Pubby's warnings, and now the issue is beyond simple reparations.

I appreciate the offer Gavo, but it will not be sufficient at this point.
Back to top Go down
Gale
Admin
Gale

PostSubject: Re: In Regards to Divkeays   In Regards to Divkeays Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 5:10 pm

Many of my members will not like to what I am about to say. But they must believe that it is for the good of the alliance and to disagree is an opinion that you will not be punished for.

As leader of Azure Wings I demand that no one shall attack any member of the alliance "MOB". I refuse let war be declared among this group of friends because of childish manners. In my posts, I stated that I would PROTECT Divkeays if he needed it. I did not say that if he was the attacker, that I would attack with him.

War is NOT something to be taken lightly. I've obviously misunderstood a lot of things about "MOB" for reasons that I am not obliged as a just leader to speak of; for it would not be fair to certain individuals of either alliance.

With all being said, enough damage has been done. Divkeays attacked, and you've sent fleets back to punish him for it. In my eyes, he got what was coming to him. But I ask of you now to please halt these attacks. It would not be right of me not to imply so. If there cannot be peace between our alliances, I understand. But I do not wish to EVER become your adversary.

That is Where I Stand,
High Azure Gale
Back to top Go down
https://azrwngs.rpg-board.net
Robertlee

Robertlee

PostSubject: Re: In Regards to Divkeays   In Regards to Divkeays Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 5:46 pm

For my part Gale, I have no problem ceasing hostiliites. As I mentioned in a PM to you, I had an attack en route - during the typing of this the attack made contact. Including casualties inflicted on Pubby in self-defense and losses from his raiding, Pubby lost over a 800 K metal, 300 K crystal, 60 K deuterium. I'm ignoring what he calls "punitive damages" in these estimates, it seems unreasonable to me to ask for anything beyond damage done in this matter.

In terms of damage done by me to him, he has lost 152K structure (upon request I can tabulate the break down), 33 K metal, 65 K crystal, and 97 K deuterium. I'm not asking for reps, I'm not asking that he be kicked out. I ask for one thing and one thing only: I ask for justice. I trust your ability to handle the situation from here on out.
Back to top Go down
Gale
Admin
Gale

PostSubject: Re: In Regards to Divkeays   In Regards to Divkeays Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 5:49 pm

Believe me, Robert, there WILL be justice in my alliance. You have my word on that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Regards to Divkeays   In Regards to Divkeays Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:08 am

Honestly,i don't know why Dacia started the war against AZG,but i don't wanna take part as this war Sad I preffer to stay and watch,sorry Sad
Back to top Go down
Gale
Admin
Gale

PostSubject: Re: In Regards to Divkeays   In Regards to Divkeays Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:33 am

It's fine, Adassa Very Happy. I'm sure everything will be okay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Regards to Divkeays   In Regards to Divkeays Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:59 am

This guy,divkeays,named his planets very nasty!!!I mean...that's not a planet name!!!Here is one of his planets name: YOUSUCKDONKEYCOCK.
Back to top Go down
Robertlee

Robertlee

PostSubject: Re: In Regards to Divkeays   In Regards to Divkeays Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 12:02 pm

Adassa wrote:
This guy,divkeays,named his planets very nasty!!!I mean...that's not a planet name!!!Here is one of his planets name: YOUSUCKDONKEYCOCK.

I actually posted a complete list in the Zorg forums, probably going to get warned for the obscene post, but I find it worth it to bring attention to the matter.
Back to top Go down
Gale
Admin
Gale

PostSubject: Re: In Regards to Divkeays   In Regards to Divkeays Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 2:46 pm

Yeah, all of those, I found out, were directed to ME. Divkeays hates my gutts, but it's not my fault that I had to kick him out. He did all of the following:

1. Lied to both alliances about his reasons for leaving.
2. Attacked you guys again when I commanded him not to.
3. Told me that "honor and loyalty is stupid".
4. Told me not to give him orders or else.

Yeah...I don't work like that Razz. Are you guys teaching him a lesson? I hope so...he needs one (or 5 to 10 if you want, I'd be okay with that LOL).

As for the planet names he posted, I think Neo is going to ban him. He already reported him to the admin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Regards to Divkeays   In Regards to Divkeays Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 3:17 pm

I agree Gale. No one like that needs to corupt these alliances. And I hope he does get banned and get taught a lesson. Honor and Loyalty IS EVERY THING. Its what keeps an alliance together. If its not kept, that alliance would rot from the inside out, until it is completly distroyed. YOU saved these alliances Gale. who cares what he thinks!!! Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Exclamation Mad

Azure Hawk,
Hell-Fox
Back to top Go down
Gale
Admin
Gale

PostSubject: Re: In Regards to Divkeays   In Regards to Divkeays Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:13 pm

Your compliments are very kind. Thank-you.
Back to top Go down
Robertlee

Robertlee

PostSubject: Re: In Regards to Divkeays   In Regards to Divkeays Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 12:20 am

I am surprised they were directed at you, Pubby attacked divkeays this morning and completely destroyed what fleet buildup he had. The name change was soon to follow these attacks.

Fortunately for us all, divkeays was banned. He was immature and had no place playing this game really. Thank you all for working with us in this affair to reach a just conclusion.
Back to top Go down
Gale
Admin
Gale

PostSubject: Re: In Regards to Divkeays   In Regards to Divkeays Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 12:37 am

Yeah...he pm'd me saying "you b!@$ you can suck my *#*% I hope you die" Shocked

(kids, this is NOT a dramatization...) Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Regards to Divkeays   In Regards to Divkeays Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 9:55 am

What a loser...He's just a child i presume...Anyway,i'm glad that he got banned >Smile Can anybody from here help me out with some resources,please? Sad I need that resources to build some solar satellites,in order to research my Graviton Technology....Thanks for your support my friends and have a nice day!

Regards
Back to top Go down
Gale
Admin
Gale

PostSubject: Re: In Regards to Divkeays   In Regards to Divkeays Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 3:02 pm

Yeah, I'll send the resources you asked for to the coordiantes you gave me in-game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Regards to Divkeays   In Regards to Divkeays Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 4:59 am

[b][i] Thank you my friends for all your help and support!!!I appreciate it and i'm grateful!I think that very soon i'll become an Azure too Sad This war won't end to soon and some of us from Dacia had lost their fleets Sad This is just a childlish war!!!Thanks again for the help.

Regards
Back to top Go down
Robertlee

Robertlee

PostSubject: Re: In Regards to Divkeays   In Regards to Divkeays Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 5:03 am

I agree with you on the war, it was a fools war to begin with and will be so for a long time.

Seldom will I advocate joining a guild I don't belong to, but in my dealings with Azure Wings - Gale and Gavo in particular - I have found an alliance which I feel comfortable advocating for and working with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Regards to Divkeays   In Regards to Divkeays Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 5:05 am

Will you join the Azures RobertLee?
Back to top Go down
Robertlee

Robertlee

PostSubject: Re: In Regards to Divkeays   In Regards to Divkeays Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 5:10 am

While I repsect the alliance and its leadership, I will remain with MOB. I have personal ties with most of the members and have no desire to leave them.

That said, I will do all I can to assist Azure Wings and build a stronger relationship between our alliances.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Regards to Divkeays   In Regards to Divkeays Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 5:17 am

I will help them too as long as i can Smile I have strong relatinships with most of the Azures and that's why i thought to join them Smile

Regards and have a nice day.
Back to top Go down
Gale
Admin
Gale

PostSubject: Re: In Regards to Divkeays   In Regards to Divkeays Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 3:11 pm

Adassa,

You always have a home with the Azures! I'm glad you're leaving the war!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Regards to Divkeays   In Regards to Divkeays Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 3:13 pm

Right now i'm having a little argue with my boss....And this time i think i'm leaving!!!At least you know how to help a member when they need Sad I'm sick of this war!!!Right now i am under atack!!!
Back to top Go down
Gale
Admin
Gale

PostSubject: Re: In Regards to Divkeays   In Regards to Divkeays Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 3:20 pm

They'll stop attacking once you've switched ^^. You shouldn'tve let your boss know you were leaving. I hope you come out okay!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Regards to Divkeays   In Regards to Divkeays Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In Regards to Divkeays
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Azure Wings :: General "Talk/Meeting" Section :: Outside Player Community-
Jump to: