Azure Wings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Azure Wings

The home of Zorg Empire's proudest alliance: AZURE WINGS!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Public Apology to FUNK and Public NOTICE to All Members

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gale
Admin
Gale

Public Apology to FUNK and  Public NOTICE to All Members Empty
PostSubject: Public Apology to FUNK and Public NOTICE to All Members   Public Apology to FUNK and  Public NOTICE to All Members Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 6:06 pm

To the FUNK alliance,

I would like to deeply apologize for the amateur behaviour of some of Azure Wings members.

PUBLIC NOTICE TO AZURE WINGS MEMBERS:

Kabal and I are the only ones that are allowed to list a WAR notice (or Pending), You are allowed to post "hits" if people are hit mulitiple times by a player, etc., but do not use the word "WAR" lightly.

Do NOT disrespect other alliances regardless of size, points, nationality,or certain members. We all want and deserve respect and disrespect is DEFINATELY not what I lead this alliance by. Even if at war, respect your adversary.

Regards,
Gale
Back to top Go down
https://azrwngs.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Public Apology to FUNK and Public NOTICE to All Members   Public Apology to FUNK and  Public NOTICE to All Members Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 6:32 pm

Nicely put Gale,

Other Alliances and their members put a lot of time and effort into there game and alliance and deserve the respect we believe were entitled too.

Play Fair - Play Hard

Regards

Gavo
Back to top Go down
Fishpond

PostSubject: ON BEHALF OF FUNK   Public Apology to FUNK and  Public NOTICE to All Members Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:13 pm

Hi,

Thank you for your apology it is gratefully recieved. I believe you should tighten up on who you let in your alliance from now on as it seems to me the route your taking of accepting anyone is just going to end up in an alliance that isnt as nice as ours destroying you. I have noticed 4 have either left or been kicked out.

We attacked members of your alliance because they leave masses of resources sitting there with a big sign saying 'take me' on it, and because a few of your weaker members laughably attacked some of us. I can understand your frustration in being attacked but friendly words to any of us rather than silly words of war would have been far better for you. I have also given advice to those i attacked telling you to fleet save and you have not listened nor learnt your lesson like i have had to do in the past.

Please note many of you are in Sector 6 and its part of the game to attack and feel its very unreasonable that you would ask us for a NAP considering you are gathering so many active members in an area i like to target as its my homeland.

All i can say is dont leave resources lying around and you wont be attacked.

Regards

Fishpond (Fishbone, or Fishface as some of you have called me)
Back to top Go down
Gale
Admin
Gale

PostSubject: Re: Public Apology to FUNK and Public NOTICE to All Members   Public Apology to FUNK and  Public NOTICE to All Members Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 11:07 am

Indeed,

Four members of the alliances were warned roughly a week ago that if they did not participate more in the alliance, they would be kicked out. We didn't receive replies from any of them. As such, they were kicked out.

You are correct. An NAP is a very unreasonable request at such a time and I apologize on the account of any member of mine that had suggested that to you. Although I know we cannot be pacted, I do not wish to be your adversary. I respect you as a leader and I respect your alliance members as all great emperors. Even though it might not be areciprical, that is who I am and what I believe in.

I may be proud, but I am also wise. I know when I'm faced with something that I have no chance of handling. My best wishes to the growth of your alliance.

Regards,
Gale
Back to top Go down
https://azrwngs.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Public Apology to FUNK and Public NOTICE to All Members   Public Apology to FUNK and  Public NOTICE to All Members Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Public Apology to FUNK and Public NOTICE to All Members
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Azure Wings :: General "Talk/Meeting" Section :: Outside Player Community-
Jump to: